Friday 7 June 2013

HOW TO UNLOCK YOUR BLACKBERRY PHONES

So many of us do lock their BlackBerry and unfortunately forget the codes.

STEPS ON HOW TO UNLOCK YOUR BLACKBERRY


Get the blackberry that was locked and type in a wrong code and press ok, as if you want to open it, continue trying codes while..until it brings out type in BlackBerry, then you do as it says and type blackberry in the security code and press ok it bring out the put in security code again and just continue putting wrong codes and be careful to know when it asks for you to type in blackberry so that you should do so. Ones you have type blackberry three times put in the wrong code for the last time and the BlackBerry will start wiping, just keep it after wiping you BlackBerry is unlocked! Asap!# enjoy.
Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

5 comments:

  1. When I was looking for a way to network unlock my Blackberry phone ,I found this interesting article. But,It was not for network unlock. So,I searched and found unlock codes in unBBlock.com . I used the unlock codes and unlocked the network lock of my Blackberry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing nice information

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your information. I have unlocked my blackberry mobile by using unlock code. I got unlock code from this site Unbblock.com then unlocked my blackberry 7510 easily

    ReplyDelete

 
Creative Commons License
SEE THE WORLD by Waptunel is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.