Wednesday 5 June 2013

How to get your UK Sim in Nigeria

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN
...Many of us needs this UK sim card, I'm using it now. It works in nigeria, u don't need. To stress yourself doing foreign number hacking (which will not last)...some people will know what I'm talking about...it will give you many acess to the INTERNET. The UK sim works in Nigeria here...it just like a package that will be giving to you. It is Legal!
FOR YOU TO GET IT!
Just drop your comment (containing your information requesting it, and it will be brought to you @ once. Note: it is legal...
Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

1 comments:

  1. Pls send me details on how to get my UK sim. Thanks

    ReplyDelete

 
Creative Commons License
SEE THE WORLD by Waptunel is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.